Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Audrey Hepburn Story

Several nights ago, Becka and I went downtown to Movie On The Wall (mentioned in a previous blog) to watch "Breakfast At Tiffany's"--I hadn't seen it in years. Afterward, I became so fascinated with it's star, Audrey Hepburn, that I ordered "The Audrey Hepburn Story" starring Jennifer Love Hewitt, on DVD from http://www.amazon.com/. Not wanting to disturb Jim and his news programs, I watched it last night on my laptop computer with my earphones on. The movie was much better than I expected it would be.

This bio-pic portrays Audrey Hepburn's struggles as a child and teenager during World War II and how she ends up as one of America's most beautiful, talented and successful actresses. It also explains some of the background from "Breakfast At Tiffany's." Even though Hewitt could never be a perfect match for Hepburn (and probably knows it), I was totally captivated by the story and highly recommend it to my readers.

1 comment:

Linda Hoye said...

Reading your blog is turning into an expensive habit for me! I am ordering "Reinventing Myself" from your post a few days ago...and now I think I'll have to get this movie too!! :-)