Friday, August 15, 2008

My Adventures On Ebay

Five years ago I became a Power Seller on Ebay. I had heard good things about the site and my children often bought items from there. So with the help of my youngest son, Matt, I started selling gorgeous pashmina shawls in just about any color one could think of.

After the shawls became a success, I added a large stock of Red Hat items-- selling to Red Hat ladies all over the world. My inventory now consists of shawls of many kinds, Red Hat items, jewelry items of all kinds including bridal jewelry, tiaras and crowns; scarves, umbrellas, a variety of hats, gloves and beaded purses.

You can find my store on the right hand side of the page. I'll start adding more items now that the summer season is ending and Halloween and Christmas are coming up. I hope you will drop by whenever you are looking for something pretty for yourself or for friends and family.

I will also have GIVE-A-WAYS from time to time, so keep watching for those!

2 comments:

Linda Hoye said...

I have seen some of the pictures of your shawls - they are beautiful. Do you make them?

Barb Davis said...

Linda- I don't make them, but I wish I could make things like that.